Having trouble downloading forms?
Unable to download a form using Google Chrome? We recommend using Internet Explorer instead. Google Chrome no longer supports Adobe Acrobat, which affects the ability to download forms from our site.
Please note: To utilize the dynamic and fillable features of our forms, Adobe Reader must be your web browser Default PDF Reader.
- For instructions on making Adobe Reader your default PDF reader click here.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader, download the latest version here.
- Seeing a login instead of dropdowns? Enable Third-party Cookies.
- Getting an error? Please Refresh your browser window. Still getting an error after a refresh? You may have to clear your browser cache.
- If you're seeing a "Please Wait..." message, you can download the PDF to your hard drive and re-open it in a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat.
Return to the Group Benefits Forms or Annuity and Individual Life Forms page.